1. Highlight [CALENDARS] in the tree on the left-hand side, then click on [Add Calendar].
2. Enter a name for the [Calendar], then click [Save].
3. Events can now be added to the newly created [Calendar], by highlighting it in the tree on the left-hand side, then click on [Add].
4. Enter name for your event.
5. Upload an icon for this event.
6. Select the start and end dates and times.
7. Specify if this is an all day event.
8. Set the time-zone of the event.
9. Enter a description of the event.
10. Click the [Save] button.
11. You can now add tags for this event. Locate and highlight the event in the table; click on [Edit] then click on the [Assign Tags] button. Tags must be loaded via [Dynamic Feeds] > [Tags] first before this is possible.