Introduction to Reference Library
Modified on: Tue, 21 Feb, 2017 at 1:38 PM
PDF documents grouped into sections/categories, search-able by title or keywords with optional email functionality.
• In built search functionality to find documents and keywords quickly
• Files sorted in alphabetical order
• Optional email functionality
• Locate documents easily and quickly
• Storage of a large number of PDFs in a single asset
Regularly used by healthcare companies to house clinical papers. Email functionality can be disabled depending on copyright arrangements. Reference libraries can also be used for training material, reference manuals or any collection of PDF documents.
INTERACT Showcase wall - Knowledge Centre
To gain access to this sample, kindly download myINTERACT on the App Store or Google Play, sign-up for an account and scan the QR code below.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.