Introduction to 3D Model Assets
Modified on: Wed, 8 Mar, 2017 at 3:40 PM
As real life representation of objects, 3D models allow users to spin, rotate, zoom, hide and show components (layers) of a 3D model in a single asset.
• Rotate 360° with the use of a finger
• Ability to peel off layers to expose elements underneath and place layers back on again
• Interactive labels that pin point an area
• Demonstrate an object or part of a object in a 3 dimensional state.
• Bring an object to life
• Use to explain a complex object
A pharmaceutical company uses a 3D model of the arm to demonstrate the injection points for Botulinum toxin to treat spasticity. The different layers of muscles are exposed so trainees can clearly see injection points. Allows the trainees to explore and self learn after the formal training. Also useful to describe a mode of action or a piece of equipment.
INTERACT Showcase wall - 3D model
To gain access to this sample, kindly download myINTERACT on the App Store or Google Play, sign-up for an account and scan the QR code below.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.