The reason why this may occur are:
1. Too many failed password attempts, after 6 failed attempts the account will be marked as locked
2. The Administrator has manually marked your account as locked
As the error message instructs please proceed to reset your password to resolve the issue.
When completing this please ensure the below:
1. After you have reset the password log out of all sessions of the app on all devices (this includes myINTERACT and nextINTERACT)
2. Re-login to either of the applications with the same username and newly configured password to any device
3. Ensure these same details to login are then used to login to any other device you are using (i.e. ensure you are using the same email in step 2 and not another personal/work email you did not configure)
For more information on resetting your password click here.