Page Level Tracking reports are non-standard reports that can be created upon request to your Account Manager at Interact Technology.
Page Level Tracking reports can provide information such as the time spent viewing a specific page.
The below will explain what can be tracked in Smart Library within the application version not the desktop version of myINTERACT application.
- Who opened the asset
- The exact page name that was accessed
- What links the user tapped and opened
- Page rating of what the user rated the content of between 1 and 5
- Favourited content that a user selected
- Search terms used by the end user to locate content within the Library
- Search By, any tags or filters the the end user used to locate content within the Library
- Times a certain bit of content was opened within the Library
- Un-downloaded content that users removed
- Closed content that users stopped viewing