To upload content in the Smart Library you must first have the Publisher role assigned to you, to upload content follow the below instructions:
1. Open myINTERACT on any device and navigate to the appropriate SmartLibrary you wish to upload a file to. Look for the orange 'Upload' button, which will be located on the top right hand corner of your screen (see below)
2. Upload file(s) or URL(s) and fill out the provided fields.
3. Select whether or not you would like the file to be downloadable by all users who can access it
4. Hit 'Save'. If you have 'Publisher' status you will be prompted with the option to 'Save and notify'. This means you can send a push notification to all users who have access to this SmartLibrary that your content has been uploaded.
File types that are supported when uploading are:
- IMAGES (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- MICROSOFT OFFICES FILES (DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX)*
- HTML (HTML, HTM)
*As we cannot guarantee that custom fonts, images and layouts are retained, we recommend converting Microsoft Office documents (.doc/docx, .xls/xlsx and .ppt/pptx) to PDF. File size limit is 512 MB. For more information click here
For more information on Smart Library please contact your Account Manager
NOTE: Uploaded content will be displayed instantly when uploading as a Publisher.