The attendees can be accessed by navigating to [myINTERACT]> [My Events]> [Edit Event]> [Attendees]
The above numbered buttons can be defined as below:
- [Refresh] - The Select drop-down is used to assist in filtering the search of attendee(s) when sending event invites, event reminders as well as removing attendee(s).
- [+] - The refresh button refreshes the data in the table, this will update any of the fields for [Invite?], [Attending?], [Registered?] and [Invites Sent] based on if the attendee(s) has responded.
- [-] - This button allows you to add attendee(s) via a separate pop-up window. The options are;
- Add a new Attendee
- Select Attendees from existing Contacts
- Select Attendees from previous Events
- Import Attendees from CSV file
- [Select] - Removes selected attendee(s). For more information click here
- [Send Invitations] - Send invites to selected attendee(s). For more information click here
- [Send Reminders] - Send reminders to selected attendee(s). For more information click here
- [Arrow Right] - Provides the ability to show/hide fields in the table
NOTE: White highlighted ticks are visible columns and grey highlighted ticks are not visible columns
IMPORTANT: Invite? and Attending? statuses can be defined as per the below:
Not Yet Invited - Attendee has not been extended an invitation to attend the event
Pending - Attendee has received the invitation to the event but has not responded
Accepted - Attendee has accepted the event invite. In this state the Attending status can be Yes or Maybe.
Rejected - Attendee has rejected the event invite.
Not Specified - Attendee has received the invitation to the event but has not responded
Maybe - Attendee is unsure/undecided if they will be attending the event
Yes - Attendee will be attending the event
No - Attendee will not be attending the event
Both the Invite and Attending Status' work in conjunction with each other as below
|Invite Status||iPad, iPhone|
|Not Yet Invited||Not Specified|
|Accepted||Maybe or Yes|