Introduction to Calendar Assets
Modified on: Tue, 20 Jun, 2017 at 9:38 AM
A Calendar asset is a very specific asset that is a list of events over a specified period of time, listed in a easy to utilise and understand format and assists with organisation of scheduled dates.
• Configured using global format calendar files (.ics)
• Search functionality on event name and keywords
• Drill down to obtain events specifics and map of venue location
• Ability to add to personal calendar
• Clean and simple way to house events in date and month order
• Customised to organisation brand or event theme
Regularly used to aggregate global medical meetings. The asset pulls in the information from various sources and consolidates global meetings for specific specialties.
Great to provide a holistic view of conferences, symposiums and society events.
NOTE: When implementing this functionality an iCloud account is mandatory to utilise this functionality on iOS.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.