- Organise your main assets/tiles on your wall into dedicated folders to improve navigation and avoid potential clutter.
- Once this feature is enabled in SAM, it will be viewable on all devices (iOS, Android and Desktop) to the appropriate end-users.
- This feature is free of charge and is included in your license.
- Folders are managed at a team level, so you can ensure your content is tailored to specific teams of your choosing.
How to enabled folders on your content wall
To activate this feature, please contact your account manager or email us here.
How to use folders
- Ensure all assets you want included in folders have been uploaded into 'My Assets' and have been assigned to the appropriate team(s) in 'My Distribution'
- Navigate to 'My Distribution' and select/highlight the team you want to create folders for > select 'Folders' button (see below)
3. Select 'Add folder' to create a new folder > assign Folder Name > assign Folder Description
4. You can either assign a colour to your folder (which will be displayed on the myINTERACT app) or upload an image (see below)
5. Select 'Add' to create your folder
6. Assign assets to be included in your folder by highlighting the appropriate asset in the bottom left box and selecting the right arrow to assign (see below).
7. Select 'Done' and your folder and its selected assets will be available within that team.
8. To edit/add new assets to a folder simply, return to the 'My Distribution' tab > Select 'Folders'> Select/highlight the appropriate folder>select 'Edit Folder'
9. You can adjust the order of the folders within this area by selecting/highlighting folder then select either the 'Move Up' or 'Move down' buttons accordingly.
Did this article help? You can contact us at email@example.com for any questions you may have.