As a SAM Administrator it is now possible to know how a myINTERACT connection was made to a wall or event which is available in the 'My Connections' view.
The codes that appear in SAM and their meaning are listed below:
- SAMI - SAM Invite: user connected by accepting a standard SAM invite using the Invite Wizard
- EVTI - Event Invite: user connected by accepting an event invite
- QCWI - QR Code Wall Invite: user connected via wall-based QR Code
- QCEI - QR Code Event Invite: user connected via event-based QR Code
- ACWI - Access Code Wall Invite: user connected via wall-based Access Code (same above but used a code)
- ACEI - Access Code Event Invite: user connected via event-based Access Code (same above but used a code)
- RBIV - Registration Asset Invite: user was invited by an employee of company via registration asset
- CRPG - Custom Registration Page: user connection by registering on a custom webpage
- DCII - Discoverable Company Invite: user used the discoverable companies feature to find and invite themselves (COMING SOON)
Please note this was implemented on 23rd February 2020 so this field will appear blank for all connection made prior to this date.