PDF asset creation with AP
Modified on: Fri, 27 Apr, 2018 at 10:10 AM
For information on the different settings in the Asset Packager, please see below. To find out specific information of which features are supported on which devices check out INTERACT supported asset types and features.
Asset Type: PDF
Asset Name: nextINTERACT asset title; for myINTERACT this can be overwritten in SAM.
PDF asset: Select the PDF file for packaging.
Asset thumbnail: Select the thumbnail to represent the asset on the INTERACT platform. Find more information on thumbnail sizes here.
Supported Orientations: Specify if this asset should be displayed in landscape, portrait or both orientations.
Email PDF: Choose if this PDF can be emailable from the INTERACT platform.
Email Subject: Pre-fill the email subject.
Email Body: Pre-fill the body of the email.
- Enable Printing: Specify if the assets can be printed.
- Enable Annotating: Specify if a user can make annotations.
- Enable Bookmarking: Select if a user can bookmark pages.
- Enable Teleprompter: If enabled, pages scroll upwards.
- Enable Large Thumbnails: The thumbnails in the bottom navigation bar appear larger, for easy navigation.
- Enable Page Curl: A fancy effect that appears when navigating to the next or previous page.
- Enable Auto-Paging: If enabled, pages advance automatically.
- Enable Page Mode: The PDF must be created as a single pages document for this feature.
auto: This automatically displays single pages in portrait and double pages in landscape.
single: Display pages always as single pages.
double: Display always double pages.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.