Modified on: Thu, 26 Apr, 2018 at 2:06 PM
To embed video files within the SmartPDF asset.
|Modal is disabled|
Modal is enabled
|cover||-||Path to cover file|
|Autostart is disabled|
Autostart is enabled
- All ni*:// tags, with the exception of nipdfkit:// always refers to files relative to the main folder (this is sometimes referred to as the ‘content’ folder). You can use nipdfkit://localhost/Brochure to point to a folder of file in the same asset, and nipdfkit://localhost/Documents/ to point to content on the nextINTERACT's resource section.
- IMPORTANT: The localhost/Brochure part is required in the tag and cannot be omitted.
- Local or remote videos (m3u8, mov, avi, mpg, m4v, mp4, 3gp – formats that are supported by the iOS)
- For excessively large assets there is a more advanced method. Please contact INTERACT Technology for more details.
- For multiple videos that need to play on one page simultaneously, replace nipdfkit://localhost/Brochure/ with the following tag niav://
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.