What tool should I use to develop/design an Asset?
Modified on: Thu, 26 Apr, 2018 at 9:37 AM
myINTERACT and nextINTERACT support a number of asset formats, please use the most applicable one for the task at hand and possibly one that you are already familiar with.
Several aspects that might help you to decide:
- Audio Reference Library is a format that can be used if you are adept at audio creation/editing tools. For more information click here.
- HTML5 is very feature rich, however unless your Designers are competent in HTML, you may want to stick with this for targeted assets, or have bits of html logic in the SmartPDF.
- Oomph is a very rich format. If you are familiar with Oomph, this is the right tool for your asset design. We have added a number of features: e.g. variable sized pages, popups, advanced animations (for non-techy people - i.e. no need for HTML or SVG knowledge). For more information click here.
- SmartPDF tries to be friendly to the Designer, especially those who use InDesign, and allows those which need to integrate special logic into a page to do so via html. It does not have cryptic naming conventions like Oomph asset layout. It supports a number of features not available in HTML & Oomph etc specifically 3D models. Other features can possibly be achieved by other means, but we try to simplify the design process without the need to be technical. For more information click here.
- Video is a format that can be utilised if you are familiar with video creation/editing tools such as Camtasia or Adobe Premiere Pro. For more information click here.
- Smart Library is a format that can be used to grant users access to a range of documents as well as allow other users access to add their own content. For more information click here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.