The event registration webpage allows a guest/attendee to register for an event and create myINTERACT account simultaneously, bypassing the event acceptance email.
The registration webpage is integrated with INTERACT storing the individual’s details and tracking RSVPs.
Once event registration is received a confirmation email is generated from INTERACT and sent to the guest/attendee who then simply installs the myINTERACT app and logs in to access the event content.
This functionality is particularly useful where:
- Company or product branded registration page is preferred
- Additional information of guests/attendees, like work place, profession, dietary requirements, etc needs to be captured during event registration
- Webpage URL required on event communication and marketing material as a call to action
If you are interested in enabling this functionality please contact your Account Manager.
Below is an example of how the event registration looks and works:
1. Populate personal details
2. Select one of the events
3. Optionally add any dietary requirements
4. Enter your preferred password
5. Verify that you are human by checking the both and if required completing the image selection question
6. Click [Register]
Once registered the new record will be added directly in SAM.