SmartLibraries can be used as a secure way of sharing files within your organisation.
There are two over-arching ways of uploading material into SmartLibraries:
1. SAM administrator can upload within SAM
2. Users with "Uploader" or "Publisher" user roles can upload from the myINTERACT app.
Instructions on how Uploaders or Publishers can share files within myINTERACT are below:
1. SAM administrator must set user roles within the associated SmartLibrary
Edit SmartLibrary > Assign/Unassign User > set user role per individual
User roles below
2. Publishers and Uploaders can then open myINTERACT and navigate to the appropriate SmartLibrary and select Upload (see below)
3. Upload file or URL and enter the corresponding details. Note: for files to be downloadable they must select 'Yes' where circled below
4. Once an Uploader uploads material the SAM administrator must 'Review' before the material can be published live to all end users. SAM administrators will find all material pending review in the status bar. You can filter the status bar to only see material requiring review.
5. Once selecting 'Review' the SAM administrator can review material and edit details where necessary. Once approved, the SAM administrator must select 'Approve' then enter 'Save' or 'Save and Notify' to publish content live.